If you for some reason don't want to import an entire manuscript in one go, you can always choose to add it manually. Here's how to do that:
- On the dashboard, Click the plus sign to create a new book.
2. Give your work a title, genre(s) and description, then click Save.
3. Specify further details, such as feedback guidelines, copyright text, language, whether readers should be able to invite friends if they like what they read, and whether they should be able to leave feedback and book reviews. Then manage notifications you are interested in.
4. Add your chapters and surveys.
5. Invite your readers.
6. Watch the readers progress through your story via the reader reports, and respond to and categorize their feed under teh feedback tab.